The HTC One or M8 released in 2014. Testing its predecessor was something eager for the user’s to do with one of the most anticipated smartphones of the year. The dual-sim M8 version was announced for some countries. For HTC phone purchase in Dubai, visit Crazydeals.com.
Unpacking & Features of HTC phone
The HTC One is a new version sent in a white box that stands out from other smartphones. It is square in shape with rounded corners and slightly thick. The others are often rectangular shape and fairly high. The box contains the following elements:
- HTC documentation (including a getting started guide)
- USB cable with AC adapter
- Headset facing BoomSound black with red tips (and 2 tips in different sizes games)
- Silicone Protection
- It protects the back cover and all slices of the smartphone.
- It even includes protections for the locations of the headphone jack and micro-USB.
- The ON / OFF button remains available, but is not protected.
However, there should be another HTC accessory required to protect the smartphone. Here is a reminder of HTC phone One M8 features:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core 2.3GHz processor
- Android 4.4.2 with HTC Sense 6.0
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory (expandable to 128 GB)
- Screen Full HD 5 "
- Camera HTC UltraPixel 4Mpx
- Wifi connections 802.11 ac, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 & IR
- Compatible 4G
- Dimensions of 146.36 x 70.6 x 9.35 mm and weighs 160g
- Battery 2600 mAh
Design & grip
The HTC phone One M8 is in one piece. This means that the case cannot be separated into two as that of other smartphones. Obviously, one distinguishes the display of the rest of the shell. This has its advantages and disadvantages. HTC's beautiful hull is entirely in metallic gray aluminum that gives it a certain "class".